I hate it when I expect something of mine to gather a little more attention than it gets… and then I just wonder
What did I do wrong?
The Internet is a fickle thing.
It’s often the choice to do something that you really like, or something that can grab lots of attention of lots of people.
200% sure that all of my friend have secret meetings where they just talk about how annoying I am
200% sure that all of the people who know me have secret meetings where they just talk about how awesome I am.
(Source: religiousmom, via orsouw)
1. Smile at strangers, it doesn’t matter if they don’t smile back.
2. Make a small talk with elderly, and see how it brightens up their day.
3. Don’t be negative about yourself, or any other being.
4. Get outside and let nature amaze you.
5. Do what your body tells you, it knows the best what you need.
6. Do what makes you, you wonderful soul, happy. Happy as fuck.
— 6 things to do for a peaceful day (via travel-as-a-happy-hippie)